Skip to content

County Transfer of Funds Form

Members of Girlguiding South Yorkshire may use this form to transfer cash to County as and when the need arises at the discretion of the county treasurer. Please DO NOT use this form unless you have discussed the need to transfer funds to county with the treasurer first.

If you have any questions please email

To aid thorough accounting, please give full details of what the money being transferred relates to.
Please type in the amount you wish to pay in pounds and pence. DO NOT type a £ sign before your amount.
Your personal data will be used to process your payment, support your experience throughout this website and for other purposes described in our privacy policy