Virtual County Training Day
20th March 10:00 am - 4:30 pm
We’re really excited to be able to invite you to attend our very first virtual County Training Day on Saturday 20 March 2021. We have included lots of topics, so hope you will find something of interest to you. We are looking forward to seeing lots of you on the day – book your place here!
Please note, this is an event for over 18s only, due to the restriction on numbers and the requirement for parental consent.
- 10:00 – Welcome (YouTube)
- 10:30 – Session 1 (Zoom)
- 11:30 – Break
- 12:00 – County Session & Lunch
- 13:30 – Session 2 (Zoom)
- 14:30 – Break
- 15:00 – Session 3 (Zoom)
- 16:15 – Close (YouTube)
- Diversity and inclusion.
- International unit activities.
- STEM activities.
- Money matters.
- Section specific programme training.
- Emotional wellbeing and support.
- Virtual activity days and sleepovers.
- Using zoom – build your confidence.
- Flexible guiding beyond COVID.
- Bringing guiding history alive.
- Escape room fun for leaders.
- Introduction to the Duke of Edinburgh’s Award
How to book:
We are taking bookings via Eventbrite and you will find the link HERE.
To book, open the link and click on ‘register’. Click on the dropdown menu to choose 1 ticket for the virtual training day. Then scroll down to ‘Add-ons’, underneath each session click on ‘free’ which will give you the options. You can choose up to three different sessions throughout the day.
On the right-hand side of the page you will be able to see what sessions you have booked. When you’re happy with your choices, click on the ‘register’ button. You will receive an email confirmation from Eventbrite.
The day is flexible, so you can opt to attend one, two or three sessions at whichever time slots work for you. Please only book one session per time slot.
Places are limited, so book now to avoid disappointment!